TAK Center for Mental Health, located in Leominster, MA, has several openings for independently licensed mental health clinicians in our private outpatient practice. We are seeking Mental Health Clinicians to primarily work remotely through telehealth. Working in-office is an available option as well. You will benefit from having an in-office Psychiatrist and multiple Nurse Practitioners to handle your patients’ medication management needs and direct referrals from TCMH.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is dedicated to providing mental health services to a diverse population to join an established, rapidly growing practice while working remotely.
Your role as an independent Clinician in our office will include:
- Providing individual and family/conjoint therapy to both children/adolescents and adults
- Developing treatment plans and goals
- Maintaining complete, accurate, and timely records
- Consulting/collaborating with other professionals providing services to our clients
- Flexible schedule available: make your own hours!
Candidates must be independently licensed to practice therapy in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You must be eligible for, or hold the highest level of Massachusetts’ license in an appropriate discipline, LCSW or LMHC required, LICSW or Psychologist preferred. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and computer competency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19, PLEASE CLICK HERE